click linkedin name for full profile
(Distributed Client Services)
CIO Infrastructure Services MEA (IBM)
2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019
IT Services Delivery Manager - CIO Infrastructure Services MEA (IBM)
Dates EmployedMay 2014 – Present
Employment Duration4 yrs 6 mos
region. Is an integral part of the account planning and delivery support strategy.end
*Proactively monitoring the problem and change process and managesproblem and change issues and alerts as needed MEA support team and delivery support organization in all across MEA.
*Working with the customer (project office) to understand issues and requirements and respond to requests for new services (RFS's) to help grow the business.
*Helpingtoensurequality of service and manage the cost of delivery by looking at better ways to provide service in a role is the primary contact userThisbetweencost efficient manner.
*Leading and directing the delivery team with direction from the DPE/PE and may be assigned to one or more accounts depending on their size and complexity.
*Managing Service Level performance on assigned account(s) and reports attainment and potential exposures in a timely manner.
IT Service Manager (IBM)
Dates Employed 2009 – Present
Employment Duration9 yrs
This role supervises, coordinates and maintains on a daily basis, the levels of service agreed with and expected by the client (SLA or equivalent documents) while keeping a constant focus on improving the performance of the services provided.
- Being the first Service Management contact point for the delivery organization for all the "operational activities of the customer". Leadership and the operational responsibility for the resources allocated to the clients or services with this responsibility.
- With agreement from the SM/DPE,i am the client's focal point for all aspects concerning service delivery on a day to day basis taking any necessary actions to maintain and to reinforce the quality of these operational contacts.
- Owning the operational Service or Client documentation used within the delivery organization and have responsibility for its update.
- Responsible for updating the hardware and software inventories in accordance with asset management processes.
Deskside Support Representative - (Distributed Client Services) (IBM)
Dates EmployedMar 2007 – Jan 2009
Employment Duration1 yr 11 mos
This role performs varying degrees of problem determination and resolution of desktop hardware and software problems through the effective use of available technical resources, per contracted service level agreements. They may also perform installs, moves, adds and change (IMAC) activities, as well as data backup and restore on certain accounts, for clients. They are responsible for resolving problems and performing IMACs within Service Level Agreement objectives (SLA), and completing all related administrative duties.
As the main interface to the client, they need to understand the local and regional infrastructure and key contacts in the other competencies, i.e. network team, server admin, etc., in order to ensure that the proper team is aware of, and taking action on the problem. Strong client communication and business skills are therefore needed since direct client interaction is often required. Accordingly, they have a direct impact on client satisfaction, and therefore, need to understand their account/site environment.
Responsibilities include: Resolve client hardware/software PC problem tickets. A technical knowledge of the supported platform is required as well as a working knowledge of the hardware. Resolve tickets within the client SLA and obtain a high client Satisfaction Rating. Good communication skills are required.
IT Specialist - Data Center Server Specialist (IBM)
Dates EmployedJul 2006 – Mar 2007
Employment Duration : 9 months
• Performed regular maintenance of servers of software upgrades,
• Log analysis, error detection and fault correction
• Responsible for handling desktop and server related issues
• Monitoring Systems availability and performance with Enterprise Tools.
• Handled the tasks of managing data backup of servers through the checking backup logs and file restoring process
software • Performed regular checks on the status of servers, both
• System patch and security configuration and processes
• LAN Administration: added users; printers; removed users; controlling access right list
User Setup - Added user I.D.s; set-up printers; Lotus Notes I.D. or Mobile; Internet/Proxy server; data directories; special software, etc.hardwareandthroughinstallationpatchesandassociated applications and took corrective action to restore service
• Solved hardware and software technical issues while maintaining good customer service levels for IBM client laptops
and• Backup solutions and infrastructurehardware upgrades
• Responsible for vendor management as well as supervision for the installation and maintenance (hardware) of servers by junior staff
• Handled the tasks of monitoring Windows servers, correspondingDataarchives• Executed change management activities within the Windows server O/S
spaceduringpre-defined maintenance window.